Tuesday 31 January 2017

Transformation Tuesday: Week 136

I feel like it's one week on, one week off with these posts...


I can't quite believe it'd been 7 days since the last post: this week has flown by significantly faster than normal. As a result, nothing's really changed. However, the open wound on my left boob is now completely flat and no longer a gaping hole which is wonderful, but it now needs to dry out. It's going to take a little while longer, but I'm happy to be patient as I know how good the end result will be. It's been so worth it so far, and in the grand scheme of things, what's the problem with a few more weeks?

I've adjusted my step count again as I smashed my targets last week and felt all the better for it. I'm yet to start yoga but I've found and downloaded an app which looks exactly like the thing I've been looking for, so hopefully I'll give it a go in February. That's the plan anyway.

Fingers crossed February is just as successful as January! I feel like life is going in the right direction, and while my head may be faltering a little at the moment I'm physically progressing so I can't complain. Come on boob, heal please!

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.buzzfeed.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig