Tuesday 4 October 2016

Transformation Tuesday: Week 119

Everything seems to have settled for now, and I couldn't be happier.



I've fallen into a routine, which is pretty lovely to say the least. I've completely cut out rubbish food and feel a million times better for it, and along with a never ending supply of water I'm firmly back on the straight and narrow.

(IMAGE SOURCED FROM www.instagram.com/refineryuk)

It's taken a bit of getting used to, but I've stopped napping like a toddler in the evening too, which is an absolute godsend. While I'm not hitting my target of 8 hours a night, my sleep is much better too and as a result I feel much more awake all of the time.

I fear the last few weeks have been the lull before the storm, as the next fortnight is going to be extremely busy with the London Film Festival. Hopefully I'll be too busy at the weekends to even contemplate falling off the wagon, but being alone in a city is always a worry for me. Given my track record in America, however, I think I'll be fine, but it still concerns me a little. Hopefully I'll be able to write a positive post this time next week about my experiences!

In the meantime I'm going to try to control my excitement over the prospect of watching ALL THE FILMS this weekend!

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.pretty52.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig