Tuesday 7 June 2016

Transformation Tuesday: Week 102

Why does half term always fly by in what feels like a matter of seconds?



Half term didn't exactly go as planned, and as such I didn't have time to fully research my attempt at a sugar-free plan... I did, however, manage to update my calendar and June is insane. As such, I think it'd be best to try being as healthy as possible for the next month, and then set myself a challenge in July to go sugar free. I think I'm setting myself up for failure if I try now, and if I do it I want to do it properly and give myself the greatest chance possible to succeed. It feels a little like I'm stalling, but realistically I know I'm just reading the room and adjusting accordingly.

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.buzzfeed.com)

This week has been a massive success on the exercise front. I started the 30 Days of Yoga challenge again, and this time I fully intend on finishing it! In the past I haven't managed to progress past day 12, but as I've made this a part of my Quarter-Life Crisis Challenge I'm doing everything I can to stick to it. I feel so, so much better for it. Keen yoga-doers (yogis?) might be able to push me in the right direction with this, but I had no idea what time of day would be optimal for half an hour of yoga. I've been doing it last thing at night - and sleeping better as a result - but I'm aware that I could have my timings all wrong... It's fitting in with a routine that involves yoga, reading and as a result less screens before sleeping, but I'm not entirely sure what the best time would be? I'm open to suggestions!

(IMAGE SOURCED FROM www.instagram.com/refinery29)

June is mostly focussed on keeping my head above water, and if I carry on as I have been doing this week then I should be absolutely fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig