Tuesday 26 April 2016

Transformation Tuesday: Week 96

I totally forgot to write this post, so it's a good job I have very little to say this week...


In many ways, it's been a pretty good week. My streak of 8 hours sleep a night is unbroken, I'm onto my fifth book of the month and I generally feel more supported and positive than I have in months. However, it's also been one of the worst weeks I've ever had. As a result, my appetite has largely disappeared and I've lost all motivation to exercise as I've been so exhausted. I don't think I'm eating enough at all - averaging 1100 calories a day - and as such I think my body's holding onto everything I eat, making me feel enormous. It's an annoying and mildly upsetting paradox!

(IMAGE SOURCED FROM www.instagram.com/lorrainepascale)

It's been a truly awful week, but I made it through and that's all that counts. Thank goodness for the best parents, wonderful friends, RSC Live, Game of Thrones and The Girl on the Train... The weekend proved to be a bit of a turning point and it feels like a fog has temporarily lifted, which has been a long time coming. Luckily I've reacted to anger, frustration and sadness in completely the opposite way to which I anticipated I would: I may not be acting in the healthiest of ways but I really can't complain about the lack of bingeing.


I'm hoping that I can start to regain some form of focus this week, both physically and emotionally. I don't like feeling out of control at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig