Tuesday 2 May 2017

Transformation Tuesday: Week 149

This new skin-less era is pretty fun indeed.


I feel like I've said this a lot since November, but not having excess skin is just the best. I've kept my exercise regime to myself for the last month but finally spoke about it in yesterday's post here. It's been so much fun exercising properly for the first time and simultaneously learning to enjoy, and it's been made even better by the lack of skin. I ran on a treadmill for the first time today and the only thing that hurt were my legs, and not my collarbones from the pressure of loose skin flapping around unrestrained; and in a class yesterday I managed to lie on the floor and move about without having to manhandle my stomach into a comfortable position. I didn't recognise myself in the mirror too which was lovely but completely ridiculous (mainly because I was on a mat working out directly in front of it... what a fool). This is amazing!

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.tumblr.com)

The sheer amount of exercise I'm doing at the moment has meant that I've not really wanted to eat poorly either which is working to my advantage! Basically, life's pretty good at the moment and extraordinarily positive. I can't complain at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig