Tuesday 18 April 2017

Transformation Tuesday: Week 147

I am still riding a wave of positivity, so that's good!


Everything's ticking over quite nicely at the moment, so to be honest I have no grounds to complain! I'm in a sort-of limbo at the moment while I wait for my final appointment this week, so until then I don't really have much to report at all.

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.heckyeahreactiongifs.tumblr.com)

The only new development has been that I've significantly upped my exercise as per this month's 30 day challenge and I'm feeling much better for it. I forgot how much I enjoyed working out, and it's been so rewarding to properly get back into the swing of things. It's been tough, but I'm extremely confident that it will be well worth it in the end... Fingers crossed anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig