Tuesday 21 March 2017

Transformation Tuesday: Week 143

The novelty of last week's healing revelation hasn't worn off at all.



I'm still healing! This feels like such odd, alien territory for me so I'm trying not to question it too much... My wound has shrunk further still, and while it's a long way from being completely healed the progress has been so phenomenal over the last few weeks that I can can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's looks like I'll be fully healed much sooner than I was anticipating, and thank goodness for that!

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.buzzfeed.co.uk)

For now, that's about it. I'm still floundering around on the exercise-front with no clear direction but a determination to do something, so we'll see how that goes. I much prefer to be more regimented than this but it's just not working out for me in the way I hoped, therefore I'm now of the opinion that any exercise is better than no exercise. I may not be sticking to my tentatively written plan, but I'm pushing myself in certain areas while letting other ones slip. I can't decide whether I need to suck it up and stick to the plan, or reevaluate and pick a different goal. Luckily I have plenty of time on trains this week so I can have a good think about everything and come up with a couple of ideas. As ever, any advice is welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig