Tuesday 28 February 2017

Transformation Tuesday: Week 140

There's not much to report this week (unfortunately)...


I've finally accepted that things aren't going to plan with this recovery, and it's not the end of the world. Upon reflection, I don't think it's too bad at all. I could be (and to be fair I always anticipated that I would be) in a much worse position than I am in now, so I can't really complain too much. I've made peace with the situation and that's that. Life is moving on and thank goodness for that!

As I mentioned last week, I'm getting back to normal as much as possible. I've started exercising properly, incorporating circuits with daily hour-long walks and a session on my exercise bike. I feel much better for it! The plan's been a little derailed since the weekend after pulling an all-nighter for the Oscars, but once my sleep schedule is back on track I'll be putting on my trainers and getting back to it. I'm still feeling a little bit like a zombie at the moment, so fingers crossed this exhausted fog lifts soon!

Aside from the above, I don't really have much more to add... I'm being stricter with my diet again, and successfully gave up chocolate for all of February. I found it pretty easy to do (mainly because I don't really eat it any way) so I'm most likely going to carry on with it into March. Hopefully I'll keep it up like my tea and coffee ban, which has been going strong for over 10 months. I'm very black and white when it comes to food, so I think cutting out things I don't need to be eating wouldn't do me much harm at all. In some cases I don't trust myself to merely cut down or limit portions as I'm terrified that even by eating the smallest amount I'll trigger my bingeing again, so it's much easier just to avoid them all together. I'm going to set new boundaries for March and see where it takes me: if anything, I really like the challenge.

(GIF SOURCED FROM www.heckyeahreactiongifs.tumblr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig